Yale School of Management
Yale Deadlines: Round 1 (6 Oct 2011), Round 2 (5 Jan 2012), Round 3 (12 Apr 2012
Yale Short Answers: Please answer each of the four questions below with a short paragraph of no more than 150 words. This is an opportunity to distill your core ideas, values, goals and motivations into a set of snapshots that help tell us who you are, where you are going professionally, and why.
1. What are your professional goals immediately after you receive your MBA? (150 words maximum)
2. What are your long-term career aspirations? (150 words maximum)
3. Why are you choosing to pursue an MBA and why now? (If you plan to use your MBA experience to make a significant change in the field or nature of your career, please tell us what you have done to prepare for this transition.) (150 words maximum)
4. The intentions of our students to engage in a broad-minded business school community and to connect to an eminent and purposeful university greatly influence the Yale MBA experience. How do you plan to be involved in the Yale SOM and greater Yale communities? (150 words maximum)
Yale Personal Statements: Choose two of the following topics and answer them in essay form. If you are a reapplicant, you must answer the reapplicant question as one of your personal statement essay responses.
1. At the Yale School of Management, we believe the world needs leaders who: - Understand organizations, teams, networks and the complex nature of leadership; Understand markets and competition in different contexts; and Understand the diversity of economies throughout the world and the relationships between business and society. What experiences have you had that demonstrate your strength in one or more of these areas? (500 words maximum)
2. What is the most difficult feedback you have received from another person or the most significant weakness you perceive in yourself? What steps have you taken to address it and how will business school contribute to this process? (500 words maximum)
3. Imagine yourself meeting your learning team members for the first time in Orientation. What is the most important thing your teammates should know about you? (500 words maximum)
4. Required for Reapplicants: What steps have you taken to improve your candidacy since your last application? (500 words maximum)
If you would like professional guidance with your Yale Application, please consider MBAEssayConsultant’s Essay Writing or Essay Editing services. Kindly visit our Services Offered section to know our full range of service offerings.
If you have any question about our services, please refer the Frequently Asked Questions or Contact US for instant clarifications.